Categories for Submission
JoLLE accepts submissions of the following:
- Manuscripts–Submit all manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voices from the Field–articles from practitioners in any genre focused on any aspect of their work. These are typically shorter reflections on practice as teachers and teacher educators. If you want JoLLE to consider your manuscript as a Voices from the Field piece, please tell us in your initial email.
- Research Reviews
- Theoretical Analyses
- Research Reports
- Poetry and Art–Submit all poetry and art, questions, and inquiries to email@example.com.
- Academic Book Reviews–Submit all book reviews, questions, and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Children and Young Adult Literature (CYAL) Book Reviews–Submit all CYAL book reviews, questions and inquiries to CYALBookRev@uga.edu.
- Scholars Speak Out–Submit all SSO questions, inquiries, and submission to our managing editor at email@example.com.
- Principal Editors–For general inquiries, write to the principal editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JoLLE does not publish verbatim previously published book chapters, book excerpts, or articles.
JoLLE, as an online journal, welcomes innovative use of digital sound, image, and other representation to accompany articles or as the centerpiece of publications. Contributors are encouraged to make use of data that is not possible to publish in print media for JoLLE submissions, including video or audio data from previously published work that is subjected to a new treatment for JoLLE readers.
JoLLE Statement on Gender-Inclusive Terms
When submitting your manuscript for review, please consult our JoLLE statement on gender-inclusive terms and follow its guidelines.